1. When the children's Christmas Elf (Elf on the Shelf, Elf Magic, etc.) arrives shortly after Thanksgiving their elf puts a "Magic Wand" in each of their Christmas stockings.
"Don't know, must be one of your elf's tricks."
2. When Santa arrives on Christmas Eve the last thing he and their Elf does is hide their "special Christmas gift" somewhere in the house where only they can find it. At the end of The Christmas Web; the yarn on the magic wand has been unwond by Santa and their Elf leading them to their special Christmas gift.
3. Your children wake Christmas morning with the eager anticipation of opening their Christmas gifts from Santa and their Elf. As they leave their rooms they encounter a “web”; a Christmas Web. The web winds throughout the house; around chairs, window latches, and door knobs, moving from one room to the next.
4. As your children make their way through the "web" to the Christmas tree they realize that the Magic Wand in their Christmas stocking is where"web" originates.
5. “Last night Santa and your Elf delivered all our Christmas gifts and your Elf told Santa of a Special Christmas Gift that you really want. So that no one else gets your Special Christmas Gift they hid it where only you can find it and provided you with this Magic Wand in your Christmas stocking that will lead you to your Special Christmas Gift.”--The Christmas Web
Give Your Family A New Christmas Morning Tradition
The Christmas Web tradition first appeared in our home in 1992. Two hand-carved Magic Wands each held 70 yards of colorful yarn that wound through our house and led two excited teenagers to their own "Special Christmas Gift" from Santa and their Elf. What Nita and I wanted The Christmas Web to do was to slow Christmas morning down; to create a Christmas morning tradition, to bring back those big-eyes and excitement of past Christmas mornings and to create a Christmas Family Tradition. It's done just that for the past 22 years. In 2005 our granddaughter brought The Elf on the Shelf into our Christmas Family Tradition, in 2007 our grandson brought Elf Magic into our Christmas Family Tradition and the Elf's have continued to participated each year.
The Elf Idea That Will Children's Eyes as BIG as SILVER DOLLARS
Kerry and Nita Grinkmeyer